International Network Extensions
JT’s International Network Extension (INE) offers Inbound Roaming traffic onto your network. This unique product is fully GSMA compliant and allows you access to JT's 600+ direct roaming partners. Using direct relationships JT eliminates the use of hubs, this ensures quality service, seamlessly delivered to the end user.
This is an ideal solution for extending your roaming footprint quickly, and effortlessly for a full suite of roaming services (Voice, SMS, GPRS, 3G, CAMEL, LTE).
A dedicated and experienced team to guide you through
JT's experienced roaming team will work with you to ensure your top priority destinations enjoy roaming on your network with ease, increasing your revenue from day one.
You will also be provided with vast technical expertise for implementation. Additionally, all data clearing activities, billing, and fraud reporting are handled by JT as part of the solution.
Benefits of Inbound Roaming with JT
- Fully GSMA complaint using BA.21
- 600+ direct global partners capturing revenue from inbound roamers
- Acts as a full inbound managed service
- Outbound Roaming is available as a separate solution but can work in conjunction with Inbound giving you complete roaming package
- Constantly acquiring new inbound roaming partners and revenue streams
- Low set up costs and cost-effective roaming footprint
- An established, experienced and dedicated team
- Commercially flexible
- Your direct bilateral partners remain untouched
- Low set-up costs & cost-effective roaming footprint.
- JT is a Tier 1 independently owned, government-backed Telco.
- An established team of technical experts who deliver innovative solutions.
- Commercially flexible and scalable solutions.
- Intelligent customisable SIM management platform.