Internet of Things (IoT)
Global Network Connectivity
- Access 700+ global networks in over 180 countries
- Choose the best network signal among the available networks
- Consistent service quality and reliability
- Fixed public and private IP solutions
- 99.995% service level agreement (SLA) and 24/7/365 customer support
NOMAD IoT Platform
- Manage your entire SIM estate on a single platform
- Monitor real-time connectivity status and diagnostic information
- Full API suite integration
- Data analytics and device-level reporting
- IoT white labelling (MVNO in a box)
- Gain full control over your device connectivity
Open Roaming IoT SIM Cards
- No steering or network reference
- Choose between pre-paid and Post-paid model
- Support all SIM form-factors and OTA IMSI swap
- Open roaming with global multi-network connectivity
- Managed by a single connectivity management platform
- Deliver a global, multi-network M2M/IoT SIM solution.
- Competitively priced.
- 700+ direct roaming partners.
- 5A credit rating from Dun & Bradstreet, the highest possible commercial rating.
- JT is a Tier 1 independently owned, government-backed Telco.
- No PLMN lists, no JAVA code, no Multi-IMSI code to confuse devices.
- Free hopping between all the networks available in a particular country.
- JT’s NOMAD SIM Network Management platform for IoT/M2M provides real-time data with deep network control and visibility.
- White Label NOMAD SIM “M2M Business in a Box” available.