Archive Events – February 2016
Mobile World Congress – Barcelona
February 22-25 2016 Mobile World Congress (MWC) saw over 105,000+ visitors over the 4 day event in Barcelona. JT executives attended and experienced a variety of new technology innovation being showcased at this globally renowned event.
Here are the top tech trends that came out of MWC2016:
- Virtual Reality
- Software Defined Networks
- Virtual SIMS
- Internet of Things (IoT)
To catch up on all the highlights from this year’s MWC16 view the highlights video here:http://goo.gl/39vJ3V
Embedded World – Germany
February 23-25 2016 Our JTM2M team attended the Embedded World Conference in Germany at the end of February. Paul Bullock, Head of JTM2M said ‘The three day event provided a number of highlights. The Intel Alliance Partnership day showcased their IoT ecosystem and we met a number of enthusiasts and customers interested in our own M2M technologies and applications. The advent of LoRa (low powered radio) technology and their creation of a LoRa network with a 20 mile range – it’s a perfect complement to JT’s multi-network open roaming managed WAN.
ICE Totally Gaming Show – ExCel, London
February 2nd-4th 2016 JT once again attend the ICE eGaming conference at the beginning of February at the ExCel in London. ICE is the annual launch pad for gaming innovation, with hundreds of new product launches over the three day event. Here are some of our highlights from ICE 2016:
- Pitch ICE – in its second successful year, gave us the chance to meet new start-ups entering the market.
- It was great to see so many JT customers at ICE, giving us a chance to catch up with them on exciting new opportunities.
- The addition of many new exhibitors this year ensures that the ICE proposition remains fresh and invigorating so that industry professionals have a unique opportunity to gain ‘first mover advantage’.
- For the first time, ICE offered a learning programme for affiliates. eGaming affiliated businesses are growing and maturing, many have made the leap to eGaming by becoming operators and many others are considering that move.